New York Times Website Goes Offline Without Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gggplaya

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
@mobrocket

Yes, because the scandal were so phony they needed to give the Benghazi eyewitnesses fake alias names and have them sign non-disclosure agreements, because fast and furious was so phony he needed to use executive orders to seal the documents and stop the probing, because the IRS targeting scandal was so phony even louis lerner complained about the white house trying to create new ways to get around regulations a few years ago. Because Snowden is a traitor and completely wrong, the white house and congress are taking action have more oversight over the NSA data tracking.

I'm glad the NYT website went down. They've been manipulating stats and biasing stories for a while now. They tend to offer one side of a story, then to say they are objective, they offer 1 or 2 sentences for the counter arguement but leave out all the details. They've done this so many times, i've stopped reading them altogether.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Twitter users from joking about a possible cyberattack -- or the Fox Business website from reporting one.
Shows you how "balanced" they are and how they use "reliable" sources when they need to spin a story for the morons that watch them.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Oh Fox News, you so silly. They so frequently report rumor as fact that you can't really believe anything they say. As in this case, it looks like this was caused by an internal issue but Fox reports that it was a cyber attack.

ethanolson

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
The clocks read 11:07am for a while... means they're using good technology and after a while resorted to restoring the most recent "snapshot" before the issue arose.

Snapshots are a wonderful thing for DR and they've saved my bacon (and my wife's bacon) on a few occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Streaming Video & TVs 9
emilyjames Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 0
Linga1985 Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
2 Streaming Video & TVs 1