Next Hearing For DoJ's Case Against AT&T Moved to Dec. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Here in the UK i hear so many bad things about AT&T - i don't want them to merge with t-mobile so us brits get treated with the same poor service.

tuch92

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
[citation][nom]Goldengoose[/nom]Here in the UK i hear so many bad things about AT&T - i don't want them to merge with t-mobile so us brits get treated with the same poor service.[/citation]

I'm pretty sure this deal is only with the American T-mobile. That's the only part Deutsche Telekom is getting rid of.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]tuch92[/nom]I'm pretty sure this deal is only with the American T-mobile. That's the only part Deutsche Telekom is getting rid of.[/citation]
Ahh fair enough. no more worry for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! LG TV to LG sound bar via hdmi arc. I need a toslink tap for hearing aides
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
My kid hit some button and I can't see a picture but can hear sound
I have my sony dvd player hooked up to my sharp roku tv I can hear the sound but no picture?
Solved! I have an old Technics and I can't get sound it seems that my amps volume knob has a problem be ause I can hear sound but very
Need optical output from tv to be amplified for BT headphones due hearing disability while allowing the tv sound to also work.
Solved! I have a 40 inch flat screen it lights up and you can hear sound but no picture
My sanyo tv has no sound can't watch reg channels only hear sound with firestick
Solved! I can hear my TV but can't see picture?
I have a 32 inch Ecco TV ,it lost pictures,I can only hear the sound ,but when I play a dvd connected to my computer,the pictu
Sharp Aquos 65 lc60le60u won't turn on. I just hear a clicking noise what's wrong
Starkey hearing aids
What to do If Your Fire TV Cube Can’t Hear You
Composite Audio from new HDMI. I am hard of hearing.
How to fix the picture on my tv , i can only hear the sound
I have a Emerson flat screen tv and although I can hear I can’t see a picture
Our 52 “ Lg LED tv has a perfect picture but every so often it goes black and u can hear it but no picture. It is a older mo
I hooked my VCR to my flat screen TV through component cables and its playing but the picture is frozen but can hear that the
I can hear but no picture y is this?
Looking for help with Bluetooth headphones for my husband who doesn’t hear well, so I can turn the tv volume down.

ASK THE COMMUNITY