No aux button

Alexis_34

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
Hi. I received an older model Panasonic radio/stereo. I'm trying to hook up my 3.5mm cord so that I can play music from my phone but it's not working. I looked all over it and it does not have an auxiliary button. I'm not really good with electronics so I would really appreciate the help and or advice. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jmatsumoto Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
N Audio 3
A Audio 2
R Audio 4
B Audio 8
A Audio 2
V Audio 1
O Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 3
N Audio 1
J Audio 3
H Audio 5
T Audio 1
D Audio 1
T Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Why won't Record button on dual cassette player push down on player deck?
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Solved! Pioneer elite remote only works with vol and power button on ant mode
Solved! Beats Solo-Can only hear out of one ear unless holding button on cord
How do I fix a button that's tucked under one side?
Channel and Volume Buttons
The volume controls on my Pioneer VSX-820 Remote AXD7583 are not working. The power button and source buttons are working, bu
Is there such a thing as a 3.5mm cable Audio Splitter with button??
How do I adjust the volume on my DVD player without sound buttons on remote?
Where us the power button on sound bar
I can't get my auxiliary cord music to play from my phone to the stereo I must have turned a button off on it how do I get it
Hey my headphones charge but the power button doesn't work and now I can't Bluetooth with any device, any suggestions?
Panasonic Home Theatre System SC-HT995W SELECTOR Button
Channel button changing volume on sound bar?
looking for aux button
JBL Everest 700 Bluetooth button is stuck
Denon AVR-3311CI Power Button Does Nothing!
my baird tv standby button flashes red and blue when try to use the remote which doesnt work because of this
I have a Sony Walkman NWZ-E436F. Volume Controle Button is not working. I cannot turn up the volume. I tried to reset the sett
I have solo 3 headphones. Wireless capability does not work. Will work with wire. Button will not light up for wireless com

ASK THE COMMUNITY