No bass from my center and back speakers while I'm gaming ? 5.1 system connected to my pc via three RCAx3.5mm

Vulmaro

Estimable
May 12, 2014
Hi my motherboard supports up to 8ch

I'm using 5.1 right now and It's connected as the title says. I've checked my spekears with VIA HD and every speaker responded correctly except my center speaker. It has sound but no bass, for example while I'm gaming (espicially FPS games) there is no bass when firing gun and also in dialogues, I have got the same problem. My subwoofer works with front speakers though.

These are my speakers.
http://www.microlab.cn/product_detail.asp?id=401&bigclassid=15&smallclassid=70

ttimberlak443

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
How are all of your speakers connected to the PC? Generally, the sub should have its own channel so it shouldn't make any noise with the satellite speakers. It should only make noise when it is testing the sub channel. It sounds like you have it plugged in along with the left and right channels. You want to make sure your sub output on the computer is going to the sub channel on the back of the amp.

Vulmaro

Estimable
May 12, 2014

Subw/center -> RCA to 3.5mm
Front speakers -> RCA to 3.5mm
Back speakers -> RCA to 3.5mm

All of them plugged in their own slots as my motherboard says.

When I test my front speakers, bass working but for my center and back speakers, it's not. My center and subwoofer are connected to Center/LFE like Left and Right.

Vulmaro

Estimable
May 12, 2014

I have already tried with optic and coax, games have poor surround performance when I connect it like that, I don't know maybe PC games don't support digital sound. All the speakers give sound with bass but It doesn't surround. I mean a sound that should only come from back speakers is coming from every satallites.