The message can be referring to your HDD wherein it's not being detected. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not work, load BIOS then check if the HDD is listed.
- If it's listed try making the HDD as the first boot device.
- But if it's not detected you'll need to open the laptop then check if it's seated properly.
- Remove it from the laptop for a seconds then put it back in.
- If it will still not work the only solution would be to replace the HDD itself.