No clue how

Banybo229

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
The other day I was using my phoneson gps I have Verizon service, some how it ask me to send my wife a mess. Saying turn on her what ever it was as I could mine too allowing her to follow my go's driving location. What and how do I do this again as I drive a lot and she dispatches me all though I'm not able to answer right away with my exact location. It wasn't checkling in with pin. It was allowing us to know each others locations where she could follow me on my gps route. Ease tell me what and how again as it will make work a lot easier. Thanks again and I have an s4

Solution
Hangouts, Whatsapp, and other Apps.

Recently, Google added the option you are referring to, which allows you to attach your location to a text message sent via "Google Hangouts", which is what it sounds like happened here with you.

If you're not a fan of "Google Hangouts", there's What'sapp (and other apps as well), which is an IM client that can link with your coordinates to an outgoing sms message.

Hangouts, Whatsapp, and other Apps.

Recently, Google added the option you are referring to, which allows you to attach your location to a text message sent via "Google Hangouts", which is what it sounds like happened here with you.

If you're not a fan of "Google Hangouts", there's What'sapp (and other apps as well), which is an IM client that can link with your coordinates to an outgoing sms message.

Solution