Sundriver

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
I just download a program and as soon as i open it i lost my conection thru ethernet, so i tried thru wifi no conection and my Bluetooth loses conectivity too..

I restore my pc to a date i now it was good no result, tried to enter thru safe mode no conection.

By wifi its "connected" but has the yellow triangle.. Very weird..

Hope you can help me.. Excuse my english..

Sundriver

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Tuneup utilities from a link in YouTube.. Now im sure its a virus, i have like 4 different internet conections.. Any antivirus and spuware tou recomend..?

Sundriver

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Thank you, i downloaded and installed Kaspersky and Malwarebytes..

Surprisingly no virus or treats..

So, today before i installed the antivirus i notice that i have conection thru ethernet and WiFi.. I was able to update the antivirus and then somewhere in the installarion process inlost connection again..

So i ran the scan, restart the pc and now only WiFi avaible no Ethernet.. I was suspection from the cable i checked but no damage aparently..

So, next step is conect the cable to a different laptop and connect the pc to a different cable.. If same result of no connection..

Im afraid i have to format the pc, which is a pain in the ass..

Any extra advice..?
Thanks for your help and patience..

Sundriver

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017

I just tried that no problems, my cable its ok working good.. And again today i was able to use the ethernet for like 30min then didnt work so i start using the wifi.. Very weird..