No media receiver

soswald2009

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
I have a Pioneer plasma display model pdp434-pu. No remote, no media receiver and no manual(which I did look up and read and it's VERY confusing to me). I'm just wanting to play my bluRay player. It has some kind of adaptor that screws in the 'white' plug in and makes it capable to plug HDMI into it but it only plays on part of the screen. Idk if the screen is messed up or from what I read on other sites it's not hooked up right. So I guess my question is do I need the media receiver to properly use the t.v.? And if so is it worth getting one or should I sell the t.v.? TIA

Solution
you need that and the remote. the media box has two hdmi inputs for your blueray and cable box. on the remote you have button for screen size. if you have lost these iteams your better off selling the tv cheap and buying a newer tv with all of the inputs on the back.
you need that and the remote. the media box has two hdmi inputs for your blueray and cable box. on the remote you have button for screen size. if you have lost these iteams your better off selling the tv cheap and buying a newer tv with all of the inputs on the back.

Solution