No photos backed up

carlosadf05

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
So I lost my phone, my S6 edge+, then I got this S8+ and I had the backup from the previous and I downloaded it to the new one. The problem was: the backup had everything from music, presets, notes to even the layout BUT not the photos, every single photo was gone and I don't know how to recover it. It had everything backed up except the photos.
Can someone help me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 2
U Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 6
M Android Smartphones 9
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! I deleted all my photos an videos from my gallery how do I get them back. I AM USING REMI 4
My phone rebooted my files photos my phone data delete it's like a new phone how to back my photos
Solved! I accidently delete my all gallery photos how can i get it back
Solved! Want photos back
Solved! How I can back my deleted photos from back to gallery
Solved! How to get back deleted photos from redmi mobile
Solved! How I get back my deleted photos from memory card and backups
My photos from 2016-18 have been lost n Google too don't have any solution to it pls help me to back up all my photos as they
How do I get back my photos that I accidentally deleted from my old gmail account how would I go about getting them restored a
Please help me from my Android smartphone lenovo vibe short deleted my photo video document i want to back into my phone g
I reset a android phone and it has alot of photos in it and i forgot the email ...how to get that back .
My photos which i had taken from share it from another device it has been deleted how can i get back it is not there in google
Hi. I put my memory card in my phone and Store photos in it. I went back to gallery and see it is blocked how do I make it wor
I want some deleted photos back on my cricket lg phone
i installed an SD card and now i cant get screenshots or my photos.. what do i do to get all my photos back
How to back up photos on SD card
My cemera photos are deleted from Google photos how can I get my photos back ?
I reset my phone and I messed up all my photo and they didn't come back how do I get them back
i deleted photos in jio phone how to get back
how do I get my contacts and photos back to a new phone ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY