No sound from left speaker when playing music in auxiliary mode in honda accord

skyvice

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
Hello,
I don't get any sound from left front/rear speaker when playing music in auxiliary mode in honda accord. What is the problem?

+1^ issue is not with the radio or anything, it's either the aux in cord you are using, or the device you are using. I got a few iPad line out to Aux-in cables and both of them have issues playing properly, one only plays one side unless you move the cord around, and both have a horrible distortion level. Playing though the headphone out, although it technically makes for a worse sound that the line out, works fine.

skyvice

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

Thanks for your replies. I found out the issue is with this iPhone 4S not with the AUX cable or stereo. I used different mp3 players with same AUX cable/stereo and sound was coming from all speakers. In addition, no issue when playing a cd or tuning to radio stations as well.

Check if anyone of you have this issue with your iPhone.

BrokenAmp

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012

Hi, I have a Technics SA-DX 1050 amplifier from 2001. When I hit test mode, all the speakers output noise so I don't think they are the issue. However when I connect TV/ DVD/ phone into any of the inputs, sound comes only from the left speaker. If I put the volume up to high, I can hear noise coming from the right speaker but not music. It seems like the amp is not picking up the right input, but for multiple or all sources? Please does anyone know what's wrong, or how to fix this?

Angelo_14

Commendable
Nov 24, 2016
I have basically the same problem and I am not sure whats wrong? when I use a certain aux cord only the left side speakers work but i get bass from my subwoofer, and when I use the other cord (in better condition) I get all 4 door speakers but no subwoofer? what could be the issue? thanks.