No sound in-game, but I have sound through videos like twitch streams and youtube.

Armando Navarro

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
So, I have this issue where I can't here any in-game sound. When I'm in League of Legends, I can hear all the sounds through the menu selections and champion selections as well. But once I get into the map, I cannot hear anything. And recently Tomb Raider 2013 version has been doing the same thing. I currently have a Razer Kraken 7.1 headset, it is a USB plug in. on windows 7 home premium 64 bit. Went to playback devices and I have the headset set to default device. Skype has been telling me that there's something wrong with my Playback Device too. I have uninstalled drivers and installed so many times. I need help trying to fix this issue, please let me know if you need anymore info if I didn't mention enough.

Shaun o

Distinguished
if you installed the Razer driver and the synapsy utillity off the razor disk.

Simpy run the synapsy software.

Where you see the arrow pointing down below where you set the sound level for playback, or that relate to the usb kraken headphones.

Click on it to change the output from 2.1 and select 7.1 output.

Armando Navarro

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013

I don't see any option on my options where it would let me turn it from 2.1 to 7.1 I might need to look at a screenshot or tutorial for that.