NOKIA 5800 as PC remote control

asheesh1_2000

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
I am hving a Nokia 5800 and want to convert it into PC controller.

A kind of application which is running on PC and phone both and sends periodic status updates on my phone, such as Memory and CPU usage of PC, virus scan has finished or not, download is complete etc..

I should be able to control PC as well through it..

Solution
If your PC has Bluetooth connectivity, which I assume it does, it may be possible. I'm personally unaware of any applications that would work, as I am not that familiar with Nokia's. But if you take a look around some Nokia dedicated forums and such, you may have some luck.

If you want something else to control your PC, I recommend looking into a mini-keyboard, as they are about the size of a remote, are wireless and work great. Just keep in mind that you'll want something with a mouse pad on it.
If your PC has Bluetooth connectivity, which I assume it does, it may be possible. I'm personally unaware of any applications that would work, as I am not that familiar with Nokia's. But if you take a look around some Nokia dedicated forums and such, you may have some luck.

If you want something else to control your PC, I recommend looking into a mini-keyboard, as they are about the size of a remote, are wireless and work great. Just keep in mind that you'll want something with a mouse pad on it.

Solution