Nokia service centre usa

G

Hello
Why can't Nokia stand behind their products like the rest of us are expected to do in our own businesses? I bought a Nokia 900 phone in Decemeber and within a couple of weeks it maifunctions and does not work. I sent it back to the repair service center as requested, waited and it came back, worked for less than 48 hours and malfunctionn the exact same way again and does not work again. Calling your Customer Service Center is a useless as they promise to do something within 24 to 48 hours and nothing happens. Calling your Nokia USA headquaters is just as frustrating as I could only get as far as the receptionist who told me someone will call call back in 24 to 72 hours. The Nokia USA receptionist was kind enough to say she would try to get someone call me back today but I doubt she will be ablle to make that happen. The bottom line is I bought a phone for $600 that has failed twice within 3odays and you would think Nokia would have a system in place to handle such a problem efficiently and effectively if they want people to continue to buy their products.