Nomad 3 out!!!

shmeggegie

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2002
stick that in your pipe and smoke it, ipod fans! haha! I'm sorry, what was that? 20 gigs, you say? and firewire connectors? dear me, it wouldn't happen to support longer battery life AND a remote control would it? it DOES! w00t!

sorry, got a little carried away, there. YOu gotta understand, though, there was only so much my iPod jealousy could stand before I was going to burst. This little device solves all my problems.

G

yes, firewire port is a good thing, and afaiu it can be upgraded to support better formats, pesonally I would like a ogg vorbis upgrade. But the price... the price.
I will not be able to buy that this year, unless the price drops to half...

<A HREF="http://www.menvafan.net/melc/" target="_new">the Anarchist MelanieC Fanclub</A> :wink:

shmeggegie

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2002
the ogg vorbis support would be nice, but that won't happen in any hardware until some small companies start making small devices for far too much money, first, like the rio mp3 players, etc... Plus, the price is expensive, but by hard drive mp3 player standards (hell, even by firewire hard drive standards) it's rather cheap. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that not everyone wants to plop 3- 400 dollars down on one little device.

<b>Studies have shown that most people prefer the taste of AMD to the taste of Intel</b>