Suitable MP3 player

WG1337

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2008
Hi!
I'm looking for a MP3 and also a feature to play videos, that makes it a MP4, player.
Apple products are very good I must say, because everything is thinked over 10 times.
The iPod Classic would be a perfect player if it was a new player, but iPod Touch is smaller in capicity and is large by it self(doesn't fit well in pocket).
At the sime time Creative X-FI is great with features, but also a large one.
So I guess I'm looking for a slim, large in capicity, many with features and a new player.
I would like to go for iPod Touch 8GB (not 32GB because the price) if someone could convince me to use this player.
And what about Walkman MP3 players - anyone can say something good about them, they are slim and have features...
not to mention MSPD (I like it because its speed).
So what player do you recommend?

PsyKhiqZero

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
As much as I hate Ipod products the Ipod touch is unbeatable IMO. the 8GB version can hold 4-8 movies depending on how you encode them. And you'll get used to rotating the content before major outings with the device.

Now a sony PSP has a larger screen upgradable memory. *I've seen 16GB sticks for as low as 70 bucks* it has a replaceable batter as well. however is much larger then the Ipod Touch.

If your looking for the best price/capacity/screen I'd consider a Zune.