Solved! Non Bluetooth PC to old stereo

Licita

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
I want to setup for my parents for them to be able to play mp3 music files that are on a non Bluetooth PC (motherboard: ASUS B85M-G R2.0) and have the sound come out of an old stereo (non Bluetooth, Sony FM Stereo/FM-AM Receiver STR-AV770) in another room on the same floor. They have a PC in the basement where the internet goes to and then the internet goes to a 2nd computer upstairs using Powerline. It is from the 2nd computer upstairs that I want to be able to select the songs to play on the stereo (I don't want for them to have to run up and down stairs to change the music being selected). I'm not sure what I need to do? I live in BC, Canada.

Solution
Be easier if you make audio cd's. Or MP3 cd's if the stereo had a CD that supports MP3. Or move the stereo

I don't think what you're trying to do is going to work

Licita

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
I was thinking that maybe I could connect to the stereo with something like: Logitech
Bluetooth Audio Adapter (www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX60802), but not sure what to attach to the PC. Also, not sure if there is a better option/product/way of doing this? I would like the sound quality to still be nice.