Norton Antivirus problem - Subscription Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bata_

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
Okay so this isn't really a great problem, but it annoys me. Like 5 days ago i got the notification of Norton that my subscription was about to end, that i had 15 days or something to buy it again. Yesterday i turned on my pc and it said norton subscription has ended. I can pay for another license but i feel like i've been tricked and this is not right, and i really need the antivirus for my daily internet browsing. I don't want to sound stingy but is there anything i can do about it? i don't know where to contact Norton for these kind of issues.

Solution
I'm not sure what you're asking here - it sounds like it expired about 10 days earlier than you were expecting? If so, you'll want to see what the actual expiration date was supposed to be... it's weird for it to end a little early like that.

Either way, do you really want to spend $40 for another year of that kind of product? Now's a good time to try out other solutions, including free ones.

joex444

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not sure what you're asking here - it sounds like it expired about 10 days earlier than you were expecting? If so, you'll want to see what the actual expiration date was supposed to be... it's weird for it to end a little early like that.

Either way, do you really want to spend $40 for another year of that kind of product? Now's a good time to try out other solutions, including free ones.

Solution

_Bata_

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015

Well i just noticed that i wasn't logged in to Norton. I logged into it and it says it expires in 03/23/2016. Thanks for the help anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.