lhgpoobaa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hmmm. I signed up for cure for cancer crunching, not smallpox.
And as such i disabled the crunch smallpox tickbox in my device profile manager... yet im still getting and crunching smallpox jobs.
WTF?

<font color=blue>Many modern games <b>must</b> be played multiplayer. And those you encounter online are, almost as a rule, <b>complete and utter cockmongers.</b></font color=blue> :frown:

svol

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2001
Did you disabled it for the right profiles if you have more then one? And did you correctly saved it?

I disabled it and I don't get any Smallpox units.

My CPU fan spins so fast that it creates a wormhole :eek:

lhgpoobaa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
yes ive only got one device currently active (beastofdarkness) and its deactivated :/

<font color=blue>Many modern games <b>must</b> be played multiplayer. And those you encounter online are, almost as a rule, <b>complete and utter cockmongers.</b></font color=blue> :frown:

svol

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2001
Which profile is it using and do you have multiple profiles.

You don't disable it for one specific device but for a specific device profile. I got two profiles: Default and Server.
Default is set to only run Cure For Cancer
And because my server is very slow and can't run Cure For Cancer succesfully (he never finsihes a single ligand) that PC runs Smallpox.

lhgpoobaa

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
nup. still no dice. all unticked and still crunching smallpox

svol

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2001
Strange... did you have any problems saving the edited profiles? I had that a while ago which made it impossible to change but it seems to work now.

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
When you change your profile it will only change when your done with whatever you've already been alloted.

Athlon 1700+, Epox 8RDA (NForce2), Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 9 80GB 8MB cache, 2x256mb Crucial PC2100 in Dual DDR, Geforce 3, Audigy, Z560s, MX500