Question Not installed apps showed up

May 19, 2021
Hello, I woke up today and on the bottom of my "Other Apps" folder (default folder created by the OS) I had some apps showed up with a green arrow in a circle, 3 at a time. I never downloaded those apps on any phone and they did not show up in my installed apps. After deleting them, 3 new apps took their place, but looks like they disappeared after deleting 9 of them.

Here's a picture (cropped it for smaller size):

I'm pretty sure it's something innocent (or not), but I thought asking won't hurt.

Saga Lout

Olde English
I see you have installed a Terminal Emulator, you can enter the black and white screen of CMD. When you go into the ilst of files and look at the APK suffixes.

First off, you'll be amazed at the number of those files. You may consider to get rid of a lot of them. Delete the ones you have problems and download a fresh copy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Smartphones 4
JakobFel Android Smartphones 2
androidman994 Android Smartphones 1
chkontog Android Smartphones 3
GibranR. Android Smartphones 1
X Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How should I turn my SD Card into Internal Storage on my Samsung Galaxy A02s so I can install/move All Apps to my SD Card ?
Question Can't install or update anything via Google Play
Question How do I install Youtube VANCED on nonrooted device? It worked before, but not since factory reset
Solved! how to install Android Go on LG G3 Smartphone
Question Installed a troyan or virus, how i proceed?
Solved! SD card formatted as internal storage but can't install apps
Solved! How do install Google play store
Solved! I can't install YouTube studio
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
Solved! unable to access complete install
Solved! Install ringtone into Samsung Galaxy
Solved! Someone's hacked ALL my devices including my router password. I have apps I never had installing themselves without permissio
Solved! Unotherised software is installed in my device
Solved! How do i set play store to default as memory card for installation of app
Solved! How to install app in memory card
Solved! apps install in symphony sd card
Solved! how can I move and install an apps on my WX3P from internal storage to external card
I inserted New 32GB SD card n want to update watsapp or install new app...but it show memory full move some app...what should
Solved! On my Samsung j5 whenever i open my gallery it shows storage full and gallery does not open i have installed a SD card but it
In my android has no any file and apps but showing no space actually has 4 GB space.and cannot installing ROM from computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY