Solved! Nubwo Headphone Issue: Directional pinpointing reversed. (Earcups reversed)

Mar 29, 2019
I just unboxed two Nubwo PC headphones. (N2 and N7). Both are producing sound well, but the directional pinpointing of sound is reversed. Sound originating from the LEFT is transmitted to the RIGHT and vice versa. I tried 2 games and achieved same results. I see no settings to adjust in either headphones or in the games. I find it hard to believe that 2 headphones were wired incorrectly.
Just what is going on here? Suggestions worth entertaining?

Mar 29, 2019
It's not impossible that the headphones or the breakout adapters that split the mic and headphones are reversed but it is unlikely. Check the headphones out on your phone to see if they work OK there. You can get an mp3 file to play on the computer and phone here.
http://www.aoakley.com/articles/2018-08-24-stereo-test.php

Very nice. PC access to that test revealed reverse directional. PHONE access to that test reveals accurate directional output. So I am to assume my PC is somehow misconfigured. Which now brings up a question on how to approach a fix?

Mar 29, 2019
I bought a new splitter, from Dukabel. Just gave that test link a go and....same issue. Sound from left, played to right earcup and vice versa. I'm stumped. At this point, not recommending Nubwo headphones.