nvidia 920m problem

degenerat1

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016
i have nvidia geforce 920m 2gb but my display settings show me intel hd graphic 5500, i need help, i dont need intel graphics, when i switch off intel hd graphic ( device manager>display adapter>right click - disable >> restart) then my brightness were verry low. pls someone teatch me how change nvidia video card instead of intel hd graphic

Solution
NVIDIA has a program you need to download from their website (it comes with updated driver packages), it's called GeForce Experience. This tool will allow you to adjust everything about your card, that should take care of your brightness problem.

thejackal85

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
NVIDIA has a program you need to download from their website (it comes with updated driver packages), it's called GeForce Experience. This tool will allow you to adjust everything about your card, that should take care of your brightness problem.

Solution

degenerat1

Estimable
Jan 25, 2016

i have experience and downloaded all last updates, but.. when i open desktop settings my laptop show me intel hd graphics video card, i try to uninstall it but after this i had brightnes problem.. if someone enter my laptop with teamviewer i show this. :(
i soughth its maby windows 10 problem, or not..

thejackal85

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
Try the brightness options on your laptop. Look at your function keys (F1-F-12), one of them should have a brightness icon on it. Hold down the Fn key and keep pressing that brightness button, that might do the trick.

Did this happen after you upgraded the system to Windows 10? Laptop video cards are only fully supported by the laptop vendor, you want to use the drivers from them. If they don't have Windows 10 drivers you are better off reverting back to whatever Windows you were using before.