Solved! NVIDIA Control Panel Missing often missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

madican

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
So im noticed that NVIDIA Control Panel sometimes often disappears,it happens when you starting computer after tomorrow or after few hours and when you right clicking mouse on the desktop you see that NVIDIA Control Panel is disappeared :fou: Im always updating driver but this disappearing not stopping...If someone know how to prevent that NVIDIA Control Panel wont disappearing anymore it would be great? Otherwise i'm sick of it by wasting my nervous for that

Solution
Windows is weird with context menus now and again. Even if it doesn't show up when you right click desktop, if you habe GeForce experience installed, you can right click that icon in task bar and choose the control panel.

Lastly, you could also go into Windows control panel, change view from category to icons, and it will also be there.

xSimply1337x

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
Windows is weird with context menus now and again. Even if it doesn't show up when you right click desktop, if you habe GeForce experience installed, you can right click that icon in task bar and choose the control panel.

Lastly, you could also go into Windows control panel, change view from category to icons, and it will also be there.

Solution

madican

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

If this issue happens on future i'll try that.Also this panel back to normal when restarting system.

madican

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

I think it's windows sometimes can't run NVIDIA services by weirdly glitching.Or maybe in conflict with other's services

madican

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016

Thanks! I'll try too, but currently Nvidia Panel not so annoying with disappearing and it disappears very rarely I do not consider this critical.I think it's by windows bugging sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.