Nvidia geforce 930m

Appu1994

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
Hi,
My lap configuration is windows 8.1, core i3 5th gen, 2.10Ghz, 4gb ram, Nvidia geforce 930m 2gb. When i am playing gta 5 ,the game lags a lot .Mainly while driving a car . I've kept all in low settings only. what i would like to know is if I upgrade my Ram to 8gb , will that improve my game performance ? please give me some suggestions otherwise.

Solution
Yeah it would slightly improve performance, you could as well try to shut down any programs running in the background and use some laptop ram optimization utility or something. 4GB is getting really insufficient for modern games. Idk where did you found the courage to run GTA V, i got i7-4710MQ, GTX 860M, SSD, 10GB RAM and high end coolnig pad still i have panic fear that computer will overheat and i'll lose it whenever i run some intensive game.

M0D3

Commendable
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah it would slightly improve performance, you could as well try to shut down any programs running in the background and use some laptop ram optimization utility or something. 4GB is getting really insufficient for modern games. Idk where did you found the courage to run GTA V, i got i7-4710MQ, GTX 860M, SSD, 10GB RAM and high end coolnig pad still i have panic fear that computer will overheat and i'll lose it whenever i run some intensive game.

Solution