Solved! Nvidia massive glitch

ww123Qw123

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017
I have a problem with NVIDIA graphics which I'm struggling with from almost a year.
It suddenly started glitching.
I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M and my integrated card is Intel HD Graphics 4000 and whenever I try to switch any game or 3D program to work on NVIDIA I glicthes.The textures are all riped off and there appears a lot of dots on the screen.
s2.png

I would really apriciate any help!

Solution
This does sound like a GPU memory fault.

As long as you haven't tried to overclock the GPU (why would you bother OCing a GT720?), then the other options include:
Card overheating, as hang-the-9 said. See if you can dust out your laptop if this is the case.
Incompatible/corrupt graphics drivers. Delete the old drivers and download new compatible ones.
A hardware fault like dead memory chips - this happened to an HP laptop we once had. Could not run windows but weirdly enough Ubuntu worked using really crappy CPU graphics. In this case there isn't really any hope for the poor thing.

Good luck!

DigitalHamster

Commendable
Nov 10, 2016
This does sound like a GPU memory fault.

As long as you haven't tried to overclock the GPU (why would you bother OCing a GT720?), then the other options include:
Card overheating, as hang-the-9 said. See if you can dust out your laptop if this is the case.
Incompatible/corrupt graphics drivers. Delete the old drivers and download new compatible ones.
A hardware fault like dead memory chips - this happened to an HP laptop we once had. Could not run windows but weirdly enough Ubuntu worked using really crappy CPU graphics. In this case there isn't really any hope for the poor thing.

Good luck!

Solution

ww123Qw123

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017

My laptop have been cleaned not long ago (abaut 1 month).But I will do it onc more time to be sure. Abaut the driver.. It's most likely that the new ones don't work for my computer, because installing older versions seems to fix the problem but only for some programs. The wierdest thing is that this glitch started suddenly while I was playing abaut year ago.
btw I have lenovo G700
Thank you for the anwser.

ww123Qw123

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017

HWMonitor does not show NVIDIA card.What I mean is, it shows It's name but no information.
Anyway, thank you for the anwser.