Jan 14, 2016
Hello. The problem I've been dealing with has to do with pixels not appearing to render for the duration they are loaded in the GPU. The basic look is a transparent pixel with an opaque pixel with the correct coloring following by another transparent pixel directly underneath. Finally depending on the image size, this can appear several times on it. The picture below shows what I mean in more detail and I will try to get several other examples as this happens with games, youtube videos, and basic executable files!

It might be hard to tell at first, but you should be able to see the glitched pixels.
A picture of the failing pixels.

This happens on both monitors so I doubt you need their specs.
GPU is Nvidia GeForce GT 630

Solution
Hi,

You mentioned that this happens on both monitor right? And you used 2 different cables right? If that is the case that means it's the graphics card that is failing already. I would suggest to try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver first.

Please refer to this link on how to:
http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html

If these will not work do also try to reseat the video card from your PC and see if the same problem will persist because if it does that means it's the graphics card that is faulty.
Hi,

You mentioned that this happens on both monitor right? And you used 2 different cables right? If that is the case that means it's the graphics card that is failing already. I would suggest to try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver first.

Please refer to this link on how to:
http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html

If these will not work do also try to reseat the video card from your PC and see if the same problem will persist because if it does that means it's the graphics card that is faulty.

Solution
Jan 14, 2016

Thanks for this answer! I tried both of your suggestions and to no avail, they didn't work. Off I go to purchase another GPU.