Solved! Ok so not sure if this is possible but I'm trying to connect the following . . . .

Nov 9, 2018
Ok so not sure if this is possible but I'm trying to connect the following, good luck helping me lol: Studio Standard Fisher stereo amplifier (mo# ca-880) / Pioneer audio/video stereo receiver VSX-501 / Studio Standard Fisher Graphic Equalizer (mo# eq-275) /2008 LG TV (mo# 52LG60-ua) / (2) Floorstanding PSB Stratus Gold Speakers / (4) Samsung Surround speakers (mo.# [front] ps-fc650w). *Is what I'm doing possible?* and if so what do I need? Not sure if anyone can figure it out but let's see, thanks.

Solution
1. Connect the PSB speakers to the front speaker terminals of the Pioneer receiver.
2. Connect 2 Samsung speakers to the rear speaker terminal of the Pioneer receiver.
3. Connect the TV audio output to the input of the EQ. You will need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo mini plug at the TV end and 2 RCA plugs at the EQ end. Connect the output of the EQ to a line level input on the Pioneer receiver.
If you have to use the Fisher integrated amp then you would connect a speaker to line level converter to the front speaker output of the Pioneer. Connect the converter output to a line level input on the Fisher amp. Connect the PSB speakers to the speaker terminals of the Fisher amp. You will leave the volume of the Fisher set to about 12 o'clock...
1. Connect the PSB speakers to the front speaker terminals of the Pioneer receiver.
2. Connect 2 Samsung speakers to the rear speaker terminal of the Pioneer receiver.
3. Connect the TV audio output to the input of the EQ. You will need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo mini plug at the TV end and 2 RCA plugs at the EQ end. Connect the output of the EQ to a line level input on the Pioneer receiver.
If you have to use the Fisher integrated amp then you would connect a speaker to line level converter to the front speaker output of the Pioneer. Connect the converter output to a line level input on the Fisher amp. Connect the PSB speakers to the speaker terminals of the Fisher amp. You will leave the volume of the Fisher set to about 12 o'clock and adjust the volume with the Pioneer. May not be worth the trouble.
If you want to use a center channel speaker you will need a PSB center that matches the Stratus Golds. If you used one of the two remaining Samsung speakers it will sound worse than using the phantom center channel mode in the receiver.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/650616/Pioneer-Vsx-511s.html?page=10#manual

Solution