okay Google download the best antivirus anti-malware anti-spyware

Solution
AVG Free is the BEST

Reasons,

1. 100% free PC protection and you can add Internet Security for very less cost

2. An option to enable immediate Automatic USB Devices Scan at plugging
When you plugged in a USB device to your PC, AVG will start to scan it automatically

3. Resident shield
Auto scan, files and folders when you open, (if you double click a virus, no harm to your PC, AVG will block it in a second with a warning and will ask from you to delete)

4. Auto update with less data usage
I use AVG Free. I have monitored its weekly auto updates and it use approximately 500KB per week for update

5. No affect to system speed
I haven’t feel any affect from AVG Free to my PC speed (I’m using Core 2due, 2GB ram, Windows 7 ultimate)

LeonardKonrad

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
AVG Free is the BEST

Reasons,

1. 100% free PC protection and you can add Internet Security for very less cost

2. An option to enable immediate Automatic USB Devices Scan at plugging
When you plugged in a USB device to your PC, AVG will start to scan it automatically

3. Resident shield
Auto scan, files and folders when you open, (if you double click a virus, no harm to your PC, AVG will block it in a second with a warning and will ask from you to delete)

4. Auto update with less data usage
I use AVG Free. I have monitored its weekly auto updates and it use approximately 500KB per week for update

5. No affect to system speed
I haven’t feel any affect from AVG Free to my PC speed (I’m using Core 2due, 2GB ram, Windows 7 ultimate)

6. Version update 100% free
When AVG release a new version, your older version will ask from you to auto update for free

If you need to add Internet Security (I think it is essential to a personal computer), You can buy it with 20% discount following the below link,

Solution