Do a clean install of the graphics card driver and install the latest driver there is.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics.
- Open Program and Features then uninstall anything related to NVIDIA graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver there is.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx.
- Reboot the laptop once installed then after the restart make sure to set your games to run using NVIDIA processor.
- Test it and see if you'll get a decent frame rate after all these troubleshooting steps.