Old lexar drive and win 7?

decox

Estimable
Jun 28, 2014
I recently found a lexar card reader used by my dad (Model GS-UFD-20SA-TP) i'm guessing there are some pictures on it but windows cant auto find a driver and the drivers from lexars site don't seem to be compatible with this old model. I've tried running the one i think is used (win 98/200) in compatibility mode it seemed to install properly but after it finished installing its like nothing happened and the driver became non-existent. Any ideas? (running win 7 btw if you didn't real the title)

Solution
What is the storage capacity of the card you are trying to read in the Lexar card reader? From what little I have read the reader struggles or simply won't work with cards of 128MB or more.

If you insert a card into the reader and look in Disk Management does it show up? If it does it should have a drive letter and tell you the storage capacity of the card.

The reader may be so old that it is simply not supported by Windows 7.
What is the storage capacity of the card you are trying to read in the Lexar card reader? From what little I have read the reader struggles or simply won't work with cards of 128MB or more.

If you insert a card into the reader and look in Disk Management does it show up? If it does it should have a drive letter and tell you the storage capacity of the card.

The reader may be so old that it is simply not supported by Windows 7.

Solution