Old plug and play to tv

nasusiv

Prominent
Nov 1, 2017
So i found my old ms pacman and i tried to set it up to my tv, but the tv doenst have a white rca plug in. Only a yellow one. The plug and play game has a white and yellow rca.
At the back of my tv there are 4 inputs: blue yellow green and black. I tried to switch up with each of them but it doenst seem to work. How ever there is nothing wrong with the game since it does work on another tv.

The tv i got rn is a philips model 32PFL4007H/12.

Solution
Your game has a yellow composite video and a mono audio RCA output.
There should be two audio inputs (red and white) associated with the component video input (3 RCAs) so try connecting the video out of the game to the yellow RCA jack and the white audio output to the white audio input. You will probably have to go into the TV menu and select composite video if the component and composite video inputs are shared. Check the TV manual.
If that doesn't work then you have two other options.
1. Use a SCART adapter like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Scart-Composite-S-Video-Audio-Adapter/dp/B006RBMJ46
You can just connect the single white audio output to the white audio input or use a female to 2 male RCA Y splitter to connect audio to both...
Your game has a yellow composite video and a mono audio RCA output.
There should be two audio inputs (red and white) associated with the component video input (3 RCAs) so try connecting the video out of the game to the yellow RCA jack and the white audio output to the white audio input. You will probably have to go into the TV menu and select composite video if the component and composite video inputs are shared. Check the TV manual.
If that doesn't work then you have two other options.
1. Use a SCART adapter like this one
https://www.amazon.com/Scart-Composite-S-Video-Audio-Adapter/dp/B006RBMJ46
You can just connect the single white audio output to the white audio input or use a female to 2 male RCA Y splitter to connect audio to both the red and white audio inputs.
2. You can use an active converter to change the composite to component video or even HDMI if you want to.

Solution