Old Spice Guy Making Awesome Videos for Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]makes me wanna buy Old Spice just because of the commercial!!GOOD JOB PR DEPARTMENT!!!![/citation]

Makes me want to buy Old Spice and I'm a lady!

Minus_i7

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Jane, thank you for bringing the existence of these videos to my attention. You've done a fantastic service for all of us.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
The Mustafa ones and the older ones with Bruce Campbell are awesome (I love the one where he walks around the circular room). I'm not so crazy about the Tim and Eric directed ones with Terry Crews however.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]walt526[/nom]He's the uncle of a friend from high school. He's even funnier in person.[/citation]

Shut up! nobody cares!

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]The Mustafa ones and the older ones with Bruce Campbell are awesome (I love the one where he walks around the circular room). I'm not so crazy about the Tim and Eric directed ones with Terry Crews however.[/citation]

Hell yeah, the ones with Bruce Campbell are hilarious, they need to bring him back...

reichscythe

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
Old Spice commercial I'd love to see? FPS deathmatch with Mustafa with mouse/keyboard shredding the brutal, everliving smegg out of CliffyB with a 360 Controller...

Take that smug EPIC bastard down a notch or two...

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
this guy taught Chuck Norris how to smell good.
And yes, the marketing is so good, that I actually want to go out and buy old spice and WOULD have already, if i wasn't living in Germany where we only get the aftershave :(
will one of you US citiziens mail me the body wash??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.