Olevia 27 inch

Naimah77

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
My Olevia 27 inch lcd tv will not pick up broadcast channels even with a flat digital antenna, and it use to get cable channels when I attach the digital antenna it keeps saying no signals. I need help

Solution
Hello, and welcome to tomshardware.

This sounds as if you did not select the correct type of signal, being ANT or CABLE. You need to select ANTENNA as you input type when searching for channels.

You also need to do a Channel Search to find channels. Simply connecting the TV to an antenna will give you nothing. Select ANT as your tuner source, then do a channel search in the menu. If you post your tv model number, I will guide you through the procedure.
Hello, and welcome to tomshardware.

This sounds as if you did not select the correct type of signal, being ANT or CABLE. You need to select ANTENNA as you input type when searching for channels.

You also need to do a Channel Search to find channels. Simply connecting the TV to an antenna will give you nothing. Select ANT as your tuner source, then do a channel search in the menu. If you post your tv model number, I will guide you through the procedure.

Solution