Online software to make videos?

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Wondering if there are any helpful people out there with ideas about free online software to make videos? I teach seventh and eighth graders and they love making videos as final projects. I can't remember what software my tech at school suggested we use last year, but we worked on the projects before winter break and were going to present them after winter break, but unfortunately the software made a change and became a pay site during the break. That leaves me looking for new software to use with my students this year.

Thanks for any ideas.

axlrose

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I read a similar stupid ass response from you to another valid question in another post and I don't understand the unwarranted hostility and disdain. If I had gotten the information I wanted from a simple google search I wouldn't have asked my question in this forum where I typically find very helpful, polite, knowledgeable people.

Your worthless response was a waste of my time. Any blind, homeless man could provide me with a list of 15 items linked from wiki and provide me with no practical experience or opinion on why any might be better than any other.

Why don't you climb back under your rock.