Opening downloaded pictures

takerssj4

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
On my Huwaei P10lite Im having a problem that I didn't had before which is when I download a picture and I go to download and open the picture it says "complete action by using" it gives me several option like calendar,contacts,phone,files but no option like gallery or photos.

What Can I do so I open my downloaded pictures?

Thanks

The gallery is on the phone right? You are talking the gallery app. So then it should open all photos and images on the phone. Unless there is something wrong with the images, they are encoded, or they are not a normal format. The icons it shows is any app associated with the file type. So any app that can load them will show. Unless you choose to always associate them with a certain app, or remove the other apps from the device.

Sounds like either an update to the phone, or an app on the device is causing this. Now, you shouldn't have to open the phone from somewhere else. You should be able to just open the gallery and locate the phone. The gallery itself should be able to find any image on the device.

takerssj4

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018

And how can locate the phone? and there isn't a method to change the icons when it gives me "complete action by using" thing?

The gallery is on the phone right? You are talking the gallery app. So then it should open all photos and images on the phone. Unless there is something wrong with the images, they are encoded, or they are not a normal format. The icons it shows is any app associated with the file type. So any app that can load them will show. Unless you choose to always associate them with a certain app, or remove the other apps from the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Android Smartphones 6
Kyudos Android Smartphones 7
C Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
N Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2