Question Oppo A37 problem

Sep 2, 2019
I have an oppo A37, and sadly the phone does not have eye protection mode like other oppo phones and does not have app icon notification. My security centre does not function too. when I press privacy permissions, the app immediately closes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sounds like you have something on the phone (virus, malware, bad app, etc.) that is causing the problems.

If this is the case you have a few things you can try...

1. Just restart the phone (power it fully off and then back on). This may resolve it.

2. Uninstall the app(s) that are giving you issues, restart the phone and then reinstall the app(s).

3. Check the phone for viruses and malware (they are not the same), removing any found, restart the phone and see if the issues are resolved.

4. If none of this fixes the problem, then you may want to consider backing up all your personal stuff to another device (files, contacts, etc., but not apps, can't back them up) and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the phone to restore it to its original status prior to using it.

Sep 2, 2019
Sounds like you have something on the phone (virus, malware, bad app, etc.) that is causing the problems.

If this is the case you have a few things you can try...

1. Just restart the phone (power it fully off and then back on). This may resolve it.

2. Uninstall the app(s) that are giving you issues, restart the phone and then reinstall the app(s).

3. Check the phone for viruses and malware (they are not the same), removing any found, restart the phone and see if the issues are resolved.

4. If none of this fixes the problem, then you may want to consider backing up all your personal stuff to another device (files, contacts, etc., but not apps, can't back them up) and then do a full "Hard Reset" of the phone to restore it to its original status prior to using it.
I have a done full hard reset, but the features are still not available.

If you have done a "Hard Reset", which does not include keeping any of your stuff on the device, it totally wipes it, and the device is still not functioning correctly, then you may need to have it looked at.

Now if you chose to do the other type of reset, which allows you to keep any of your stuff on the phone, that won't resolve such an issue.

Note: this is only referring to things that are on the device and should be working. This is not referring to anything that you may want on the device, but isn't a feature it has.

Last edited: