Solved! OPPO Reno Bluetooth malfunction

idkallright

Estimable
May 19, 2015
so, um just bought a new oppo reno, and the thing is any wireless bluetooth earphone i use will randomly start having a minute or two of gaps in audio, of very small duration and then go back to normal. I have tried three different earphones and by now i get the feeling that this is a faulty model that i received.

was just hoping if there was a software solution, i suppose.

Solution
If it is a Bluetooth issue you can try updating the phone's OS, if there are any updates for it. Other than that, it would likely be a device that just doesn't have good Bluetooth. Which happens. If that is the case, then you can either try returning it and get them to give you another one, and hope that works better, or return it and get a different type of device.
If it is a Bluetooth issue you can try updating the phone's OS, if there are any updates for it. Other than that, it would likely be a device that just doesn't have good Bluetooth. Which happens. If that is the case, then you can either try returning it and get them to give you another one, and hope that works better, or return it and get a different type of device.

Solution