other fans going faster then the other ones

Matiss_6

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
i have a radiator got 2 fans on them theyr running full speed but the other fans i have in case are running slow even at the point were i can stop them just by touching it ,i have the rest of the fans plugged into a fan headers on the fan control headers ,im chaning the switches but all it seems to be doing is brigher led and darker led it doesnt change the speed at all dont know what to do need help plz ??????plus i tried the software called speed fan ,the other fans i have pluged in arent showing up on there .

Solution
With respect to the "slow" fans are there any signs of overheating or high temperatures?

You need to establish a methodical way to test individual fans (e.g., swapping them around if possible) to determine if the slowness follows the fan or stays with the connections.

Fan control - software? Download and reinstall as applicable. Perhaps the existing software is corrupt or buggy.

Try to narrow down the possibilities by changing only one thing at a time.

With respect to the "slow" fans are there any signs of overheating or high temperatures?

You need to establish a methodical way to test individual fans (e.g., swapping them around if possible) to determine if the slowness follows the fan or stays with the connections.

Fan control - software? Download and reinstall as applicable. Perhaps the existing software is corrupt or buggy.

Try to narrow down the possibilities by changing only one thing at a time.

Solution