Outlook sharing calendar on mutiple PCs

slippyjim

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Hi,

My friend has an office with 3 PC's and a laptop that is used as the file server/storage so that can be taken home at night for security. So the laptop has all the shared documents and also Outlook installed which they use for a shared calendar, the 3 PC's do not have Outlook installed, they run a shortcut to the Outlook installed on the laptop over the network, but this also means only one person can view/edit the calendar at any time?
This calendar needs to be stored in a program that can easily be synced to the boss's iphone & ipad, but are there are better methods to the one that is currently being used?

Also, they are currently using incredimail for their email client for the email associated with their own domain name and it's always doing weird things, would it be possible for me to install Outlook on the 3 PC's without affecting the Outlook they use for calendar? I think so as it would be a completely different Outlook but want to check first.

Thanks

Solution
you need to install outlook on 3 other pcs. And setup whoever calendar that need to be shared and set who are allow to edit or view only. It won't affect incredimail.

th3p00r

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
you need to install outlook on 3 other pcs. And setup whoever calendar that need to be shared and set who are allow to edit or view only. It won't affect incredimail.

Solution