Panasonic Viera 56inch Plasma TV. Serial No. MC01930244.

atitan

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
Hello, I have a Panasonic Viera 56inch Plasma TV. Serial No. MC01930244. The TV has slightly colored vertical lines on the left side of the screen from top to bottom. The lines disappear if you gently tap it on the back. I did this twice and stopped because the line reappear again after the tv is turned off. I don’t want to cause more damage.

-Lone-

Estimable
Nov 5, 2014
I have a Panasonic TV and I've had this tiny problem of a clear line in the middle cutting the screen in half, but I found out it was a common problem with TVs called vertical banding. I'm not sure if this is with your case or not, but you could check it out and see if it is consistent with your problems or not. Mine only happens in Oblivion and Skyrim though, no other games. But from what I have read, there is nothing that can be done to fix it, only replacement, and it happens with all TVs. But it is a tiny problem for me, so I'm not that concerned, and just a little tip, I don't think it is a good idea to write your products' serial number to the public, only model numbers :)