PC shows no bootable device found

piyushraj563

Prominent
Sep 17, 2017
Hey the pc is dell inspiron 15 3537. On turning on it shows "no bootable device found"!!!

It is also unable to repair the system it shows "the drive where windows was installed is locked ". How can i repair it?

<<Please do not post in all caps. There is no need to YELL. Thank you.>>

googlyeyedchicken

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
Hey!

Check out this article I found for you: https://neosmart.net/wiki/the-drive-where-windows-is-installed-is-locked/

I would try to do the Chkdsk CMD option first because that can usually fix things. The article gives all the best options and if you have any questions just let me know!

googlyeyedchicken

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
Hey!

Check out this article I found for you: https://neosmart.net/wiki/the-drive-where-windows-is-installed-is-locked/

I would try to do the Chkdsk CMD option first because that can usually fix things. The article gives all the best options and if you have any questions just let me know!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AntmanMcLean Laptop Tech Support 1
mziminski Laptop Tech Support 0
newuser@123 Laptop Tech Support 1
snowstorm29 Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 2
Rishabh103 Laptop Tech Support 1
giomarim Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
rajlodhiya Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1