Pc won't connect to headset microphone

Aidancam

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
I just got a new gaming headset turtle beach px24s to be exact and the mic works perfectly fine on my PS4 but when I try and use it on the pc it will not work my pc has blue, pink and green jacks I understand the pink is used for the microphone but when I plug it in it will not work

Aidancam

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Aidancam : "Pc won't connect to headset microphone"

I just got a new gaming headset turtle beach px24s to be exact and the mic works perfectly fine on my PS4 but when I try and use it on the pc it will not work my pc has blue, pink and green jacks I understand the pink is used for the microphone but when I plug it in it will not work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Audio 4
ssrn510 Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
G Audio 1
V Audio 6
J Audio 1
M Audio 5
D Audio 3
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
H Audio 4
J Audio 2
J Audio 1
T Audio 4
T Audio 1
W Audio 16
J Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How would I connect 1 headset to 2 pcs?
Question My G633 logtech headset won't work in pc mode (connected by usb)
How to connect USB headset to device with optical output?
Solved! Connect 2 pcs to a usb headset
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How do i connect a headset with a usb and 3.5mm jack to my ps3
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
Connect bluetooth headset to pc via pc headphone jack
Connecting speakers and headset to motherboard 3.5mm
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Can I connect my Redragon Garuda headset to my ps4 controller
How to properly connect my USB gaming headsets with a 3.5mm jack to the SoundblasterX G5?
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
Do bluetooth adapters exist for devices without bluetooth capabilities to connect bluetooth headsets?
How to connect a MacBook, a PC, and one headset with microphone
Non Bluetooth, wireless gaming headset with microphone that can also connect to my smart TV NEEDED
How do I connect a microphone and headset to two devices simultaneously?
Connect headset's microphone to HD558, then to my pc?
How to connect headset to laptop with dual sound output
does audio splitter works on headset with mic after connecting to laptop with 1 audio jack?

ASK THE COMMUNITY