Pen stops working with photoshop? Should I return it?

randomgirl

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
bough a HP spectre x2 some days ago and everything is running excellent except for one thing. When i use the pen for 2 to 10 minutes the pens stops working along any screen touch. I can use the keyboard the gyro rotates, i have to push sleep and log in again. I updated photoshop and it happens too, i used the pen in sketch and to date it has not happened. Every driver is up to date and i even did a factory restore. Should i return it due to hardware problem or is software related something with photoshop and hp?

randomgirl

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
Tried with hp their best option was to to a format and if it do not work to send it to them...

Havent tried with adobe

I tried with microsoft sketch and photoshop and the stick notes, i will give it a longer try with these three though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pentovillianking Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 0
L Laptop Tech Support 3
7 Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 2
anasserlp Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Eph1234 Laptop Tech Support 9
V Laptop Tech Support 5
I Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 2
fustrun Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 7
T Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question when i plug an ear/headphone into the audio jack into my laptop, it works for like 3-10 minutes and then all of a sudden it stops working.
Question Keyboard stops working after login
Question Delete, left arrow, and right arrow keys stopped working.
Question After 10-40 minutes laptop keyboard stops working
Question USB ports stops working randomly until I Restart
Question [ASUS ROG G752VS] Hardware problem, USB 2.0 & keyboard stop working
Question [Acer Nitro 5] Some of my keyboard buttons keep stopping working
Question single keyboard key lights only red when other colors stopped working? RGB keyboard
Question Charger is normal until I play games - it stops and starts working randomly causing some massive FPS drop making games unplayable
Question Keyboard keys randomly stops working
Question Why did my laptop keyboard and touchpad stop working
Question New Laptop Screen - stops working after Nvidia drivers installed
Question ASUS Vivobook s15 s530FN Upgraded from Edless to Win10 and touchpad and FN keys stopped working
Question my Audio stopped working, Help out please
Solved! keyboard stops working randomly
Solved! My acer aspire e5-521's keyboard has recently completely stopped working and I'm kinda worried about what is going on with it.
gl503V Keyboard randomly stops working.
Solved! Zero, two and four keys stopped working on my Acer travelmate 5742 number pad
Solved! Laptop keyboard stops working whenever AC is unplugged
Solved! I have a toshiba satellite. it's stuck on white screen, then the keyboard stopped working. I hooked it to my desk top monitor.

ASK THE COMMUNITY