Permanently remove on screen touch keyboard

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
keys are stuck on the on screen keyboard so I can't use the computer when they are stuck. If I can remove the keyboard it will solve my problem. Going into the accessibility area and turning it off does not stop the problem. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this is what happens

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017

I am only assuming so. At random and frequent times when I am in excel or word the /// or #### or ***** just takes over the screen. I have to turn off the computer to make it stop. I can go for pages! The main keyboard I use has no keys sticking so I assume it has to be the on screen computer. Disabling in assessability does nothing.

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Wow, sounds like an easy solution!! I am currently using a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. Can't I just replace with anything and try again? If that doesn't work I'll let you know. Really appreciate all your insights!!