pes 2016 become a legend shutdowns pc

marcofassbinder

Prominent
Jul 5, 2017
hi guys, i need help! i'm playing pes 2016, since i'm about to finish my player set up on become a legend, my laptop suddenly turned off without warning, i played some exhibition match, but it only occurs in become a legend. tried several times, same results. i know it may be caused by a overheating problem, but i feel this is not, my laptop feels cool and i played some games with much hotter with no problem like this, tried lowering the nvidia settings, but without any result, currently playing far cry 4 , fallout 4, cs: go, gta iv and eflc without shutdown problems. i'm lowspec gamer so always tweak games running in their lowest quality, any help is appreciated

model-acer aspire 4750g
cpu-intel i3-2310m
gpu-nvidia gt 540m

thank you

Solution
I'm curious, since the laptop was purchased, did you manage to perform any form of internal maintenance on it? Your specs indicate you're well beyond the warranty period so it'd be a good idea to open up your laptop and inspect if your cooler is clogged with dust/debris.

Please keep in mind, if the games architecture is designed to tax the system, no matter how low you go on settings, there will always be an inherent need of the game to draw what it needs.

Lutfij

Splendid
I'm curious, since the laptop was purchased, did you manage to perform any form of internal maintenance on it? Your specs indicate you're well beyond the warranty period so it'd be a good idea to open up your laptop and inspect if your cooler is clogged with dust/debris.

Please keep in mind, if the games architecture is designed to tax the system, no matter how low you go on settings, there will always be an inherent need of the game to draw what it needs.

Solution

marcofassbinder

Prominent
Jul 5, 2017

well thank you i will try to open my laptop to check, i away from my laptop now but i will try. are there other suggestions for me to try them too? i thought i can force games custom settings by using nvidia control panel