PETA Attacks Battlefield 3 Over Animal Cruelty

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash091

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
People will always find something to complain about. The people who have the audacity to do something like that to an animal are going to do it whether or not the see it in a video game!

G

[citation][nom]Naxos[/nom]PETA People Eating Tasty Animals My favorite organization[/citation]

I have a shirt that says this and on the back, it says, "Ancient tribal slang for village idiot who cannot hunt". Being involved with Agriculture myself, Peta and other Animal Rights Organizations along with people like Temple Grandin have helped develop and refine correct Animal Husbandry practices. However they have also been openly attacking the Constitutional rights of Americans for a number of years and have been greatly afflicted with radical elements that wave human rights with Animal rights that supersede our own, granted their are bad examples in agriculture to play devils advocate. They also regularly break the law by trespassing "For the sake of the Animals", or to find the perfect snap shot of a misidentified act by an agricultural employee for the sole purpose of creating false accusations. They also commit arson on livestock facilities or disrupt vital services to these livestock facilities and as an indirect result, they kill thousands of Animals or drag animal diseases from farm to farm when they trespass which greatly affects the health of the animals.

At the end of the day, they want animals to have equal rights which is their opinion and their right to that opinion, but people in agriculture have the right to their own opinions as well as their Constitutional Rights and the radical, terrorist activities of animal activist groups need to stop. Use legislation, not retaliation. Just know that the more inefficient agriculture becomes from legislative changes the more expensive food will be.

electrontau

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
PETA: stop wasting money on animal well-being. Instead use the money to stop hunger in Third World. Or do you believe animal life is more important than human life?

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
[citation][nom]trex2488[/nom]Wow, If PETA got on BF3 case for killing rats... Idk what they're going to do when they notice MW3 has dogs with bombs strapped to them...[/citation]
The Germans actually tried that in WWII. The idea was to strap a bomb and a vertical detonator on a dog and teach the dog to crawl under an enemy tank and blow it up.

They gave up the idea when they realized that the dogs could not distinguish enemy tanks from friendly tanks.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
hmmmm i just killed a hole family of rats with a little rat poison i bought at the local hardware store seem quite legit to me, these people have lost there minds they have a rat problem they most likely feed nurture them and care for there young.. the black plague will hopefully change there minds.. PETA fuck off! gay gay gay!

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
By the way, lots of games have scenes where they kill animals, why single out BF3?
Don't get me wrong, i'm completely against animal cruelty, but it's just a game. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. It's not the games fault people are F@&Ked in the head.

Kamab

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2010
PETA sucks. Trying to point to some German teenagers and extrapolate any information that allows them to continue making up shit.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
There are certain parts of the world in big cities where sewer rats have become immune to poison and are growing to be the size of small dogs. They are multiplying at a fast rate and since they are immune to poison, we can't mass exterminate them. They chew threw cables, and are more aggressive then regular rats. We have to train our younger generation through video games to exterminate these rats. They are out of control.

G

PETA is just a Terrorist group with celebs as their banner wavers.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]electrontau[/nom]PETA: stop wasting money on animal well-being. Instead use the money to stop hunger in Third World. Or do you believe animal life is more important than human life?[/citation]
I think their behavior and what they do kind of show that they DO think animal life is more important than human life. Which is why I believe they should all be sent naked into the woods to live with their furry friends, defending animals is one thing putting animals above humans is another.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]upgrade_1977[/nom]YES!! Kill people in game = ok, just don't kill rats!! LOL[/citation]

Watch the PETA South Park episode... they mock this attitude there perfectly.

kastraelie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2006
The truth is, sick kids were torturing animals long before videogames, and perhaps even more, as there was less to do back then.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
have then not seen Fable, where there is a chicken kicking competition? what about Super Mario, where you jump on turtles and then use their shell to kill other animals? The only young teenagers this will affect are the ones that are already derranged in some way. For 99% of regular people, they will not go out and stab rats after playing BF3 or go turtle jumping after playing super mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.