Jagdish Phadke

Honorable
Apr 19, 2013
I am very disturbed ryt now & don't know what to do. I am telling you in detail again. Here I go....
Yesterday I rooted my device( zenfone 5 with 5.0 version) after that I installed xposed. Till then phone was all right but then I flashed TWRP recovery from her http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2015/04/twrp-philz-recovery-zenfone-5.html & my phone started to hang especially when I open youtube or music app. Then I noticed my droidboot mode was also changed. It was like kitkat version unlike the new droidboot in lollipop.
Today again my phone hanged so I decided to wipe cache.I boot into recovery(TWRP) but didn't find wipe cache partion option, instead ther was wipe option, I tap on it and chose advanced wipe, thee were 6 option to select , I choose cache & delvic cache and reboot but after that my phone is not rebooting at all.Its only showing ASUS logo and nothing happens after that.
Now I am very worried. I want to get my phone to the previous working state. I dont concern about data, firmware version or even some money if I would have to spend. But please suggest me solution. Please please please.