Phone with android

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant view the link here but any android phone will technically work but its best to stay with the popular models if you want to see more updates, custom roms, and support.

android 4.0 is out on some devices which is somethin to think about as well.

a dualcore phone might be a good pick as well but it likely will draw battery more than an older single core version. in general though smartphones will drain the battery pretty fast so you might want an extended battery.

jessicasiny

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2012
cant view the link here but any android phone will technically work but its best to stay with the popular models if you want to see more updates, custom roms, and support.

android 4.0 is out on some devices which is somethin to think about as well.

a dualcore phone might be a good pick as well but it likely will draw battery more than an older single core version. in general though smartphones will drain the battery pretty fast so you might want an extended battery.

Thanks for your advice. But android 4.0 seems less stable.

The phone you linked to reminds me of a Blackberry.

T2oqh4Xo8aXXXXXXXX_%21%21644886520.jpg

Personally, I don't like the phone because of the small screen size. I tend to read books, surf the net, and post responses here at THG with my original Motorola Droid which has a 3.5" or 3.7" screen. Screen size is a personal choice so if you feel that the screen is big enough for what you want to do then that's fine.

I prefer smartphones with keyboards, so it I continue to stick with Verizon, then I would probably get the Motorola Droid 3 even though it uses the 3G network instead of the newer and faster LTE network.

Status
Not open for further replies.