Phone won't charge at all!

G

My ZTE blade buzz phone won't charge at all. When connected to a wall socket(using own charger) , the charging indicator shows up, but percentage stays at 0%. I tried charging it from PC using it's own USB cable, but in vein. Sometimes even the charging indicator doesn't appear. I tried using an external battery charger. Even if I charge it fully, 100% drains to 0% withing 5 minutes. The repair shop I took my phone to assumed it has a problem in charging IC and changed it, but it didn't help either. When somehow it is turned on, the phone seems to work fine. Please help me. TIA!

Solution
It sounds like you need a new battery. The older a battery gets, or if it has any defects, the faster it drains.

But first I would suggest trying to charge it while it is off and see if that allows it to charge. If it charges really quickly, compared to normal, and then again drains fast, it is probably the battery.

You should also check to make sure you have no apps on the device that are draining the battery like crazy. There are many out there that do that.
It sounds like you need a new battery. The older a battery gets, or if it has any defects, the faster it drains.

But first I would suggest trying to charge it while it is off and see if that allows it to charge. If it charges really quickly, compared to normal, and then again drains fast, it is probably the battery.

You should also check to make sure you have no apps on the device that are draining the battery like crazy. There are many out there that do that.

Solution