Picture Colour and Sharpness issues

AHMER77

Estimable
Feb 25, 2015
Hi
I purchased a SHARP AQUOS LED TV about a year back. Everything was working fine until recently. Now, however, the picture appears too bright without a clear distinction of colours. Also, the picture is not as sharp as it used to be. Any advice on what i should do? Can the problem be resolved at home or will i have to take it for repairs?

Solution
I would reset the calibration using the values from TweakTV. Just input your model as that link is to the Sharp page. It is not too difficult between their values and your TV manual, which you can download from Sharp if it is not available still as a booklet.

If that fails to give you a good picture, then you may need to have repairs done.

RealBeast

Distinguished
I would reset the calibration using the values from TweakTV. Just input your model as that link is to the Sharp page. It is not too difficult between their values and your TV manual, which you can download from Sharp if it is not available still as a booklet.

If that fails to give you a good picture, then you may need to have repairs done.

Solution