Pictures on camera SD card not showing on the PC

ngulakie

Estimable
Jun 4, 2014
I am not able to see the pictures on the SD card on my the camera (Casio EX SZ20) when connected to a PC, however am able to view them on the cameral itself. I tried removing the SD card and I get a message "no pictures" in camera. So I know the pictures are definitely on the SD card. On the PC am able to see folder on the camera and in the SD card, but they have no pictures.

ichigokunbaka

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
there are 2 modes to access memory storage volume and another i forgot name of, try recovering files and then use the SDFormatterv4 software for reformating disk

kenrivers

Splendid
Do you have a card reader on your computer? If yes, have you tried to insert the SD card into the card reader and see if you can then see the pictures? What folders do you see when you connect the camera to the PC?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 3
D Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 1
C Digital Cameras 1
D Digital Cameras 1
H Digital Cameras 1
M Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 2
R Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 4
K Digital Cameras 3
F Digital Cameras 2
J Digital Cameras 2
J Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 3
R Digital Cameras 4
R Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 2
A Digital Cameras 1
Similar threads
Solved! Picture playback issue
Pictures taken with camera i can't see them
Solved! kodak internal memory full want to delete all pictures
I have an olympus tough tg-860, the battery wont hold a charge and the screen stays black. It takes pictures when attached to
I have HP Compaq 6010p and camera can't open,therefore I cannot use it to take pictures and cannot even function in Skype. Wha
How to delete a picture marked favorite with a key on my COOLPIX S3300.
I have an ASUS notebook and a Canon powershot camera i have no problems uploaded pictures but when it comes to videos it doesn
Can't view pictures on camera off of a SD card
How do I get the pictures on my SD from my camera to show up on my HP Desk top so I can print them???
secure method for saving pictures
If I have my camera in the mode that shows the display of what I'm trying to take a picture of - it won't take a picture. If
SD card not showing pictures taken on new DSLR camera
I can't get my camera to show me my pictures
My canon camera won't show pictures
Pictures wont show up on my camera!!!
my kodak camera locked all my pictures and it is only showing 2 of the pictures how do i get my pictures back?
pictures taken on my samsung camera dont show up on computer, saved on sd card
For some reason I have approximatley 100 pictures on my memory card, but only 26 of them show up on the camera, even though al
Digital Camera has horizontal lines that flicker and show in pictures
Canon IXUS 95 IS cant show some pictures it took

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS